OpenMPT 1.26.06.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is another bugfix update for OpenMPT 1.26, addressing old bugs and improving existing functionality without adding any new features:
- Pasting partial PC events could result in invalid parameter numbers or values in patterns.
- "Change plugin parameter" only worked if the selection started in the first channel.
- When reading ITI / XI instruments as samples, prefer reading the sample at middle-C rather than the first sample in the file.
- Crossfading did not work if a sample only had a sustain loop, and adding silence at the beginning of the sample did not move the sustain loop points.
- Allow ITI files saved with Schism Tracker to be loaded.
- Do not cycle through treeview items when keeping keys pressed while a playable item is focussed.
- In IT files, MIDI program and bank instrument properties are now written in a way that is also read correctly by other IT-compatible applications.
- Avoid enabling some ProTracker quirks for MOD files most likely created with ScreamTracker 3.
- Tremolo effect only had half the intended strength in MOD files.
- Dragging the mouse over buttons in the Channel Manager now applies the same action to all hovered buttons rather than toggling the action everytime the mouse moves a bit.
- SF2 region coarse tuning is now imported.
- Embedded soundfonts in RMI files could not be read in some cases.
- Several crashes with malformed module files.