OpenMPT 1.22.05.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is a bugfix release to address the crashes that were experienced when dealing with soundfonts in the tree view. Sorry for the inconvenience - but this bug is now finally fixed.
Apart from this, this release only brings a few other bugfixes and other improvements.
These are the noteworthy improvements and changes in OpenMPT 1.22.05.00:
- Load sample files through the sample editor no longer limits their size to the size of physical memory.
- Can now drag and drop samples / instruments between modules in the tree view.
- Releasing note keys now also stops sample / instrument previews in the tree view.
- Trying to rename items in the tree view that are not part of a song folder crashed the application.
- Fine / extra fine portamento slides in IT / S3M with a parameter of 0 were broken in OpenMPT 1.22.04.00.
- Support for DSM files with a header different from the usual DSM file header, as found in the game "Battle of the Eras".
- Added 32-bit floating point output for drivers that support it.