OpenMPT 1.26.07.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is mostly a bugfix update for OpenMPT 1.26, addressing new and old bugs and improving existing functionality:
- In the pattern tab, remember channel transpose amount also after closing the tab.
- When making an order list selection using the keyboard, do not update the play position.
- Changing the plugin of a PC event via the Note Properties didn't update the parameter list in that dialog.
- Pattern transitions were executed too early if a pattern loop ended on the last row of a pattern.
- Dragging a single pattern with "Follow Song" enabled could modify the dragged pattern selection on pattern transitions.
- Duplicating patterns did not apply the original pattern's tempo swing settings.
- Tempo swing settings were ignored when setting them to 100% for each row for a specific pattern, even if this differed from the global swing settings.
- Allow a maximum instrument fadeout value of 32767 in MPTM, like in XM.
- Add "Open in Explorer" to the instrument library directory context menu.
- Insert key can now be used to insert items in the tree view (e.g. samples and instruments), Shift-Insert to duplicate them.
- Fixed an excessive performance drop when modifying a sample or instrument in a module containing hundreds of samples or instruments.
- Converting an XM instrument with no volume envelope to IT / MPTM now creates an envelope which instantly cuts the sample on key-off.
- Tremolo on quiet notes was broken in OpenMPT 1.26.06.00.
- Pattern loops ending on the last row of a pattern were not executed properly in S3M files.
- Default 8-channel mode tempo in MED files should now be imported correctly.
- Patterns with identical contents but different time signatures were merged when choosing to remove duplicate patterns in the Song Cleanup.
- Windows key and other special keys were always intercepted since OpenMPT 1.26.01.00