There are several was to participate in the OpenMPT community:
- Join the forums and discuss with other OpenMPT users and the developers of this software.
Bugs & Development
- If you found a bug or have a feature request, you can visit our issue tracker.
- The roadmap gives a rough overview about what might be coming next in OpenMPT development.
- Visit the SourceForge project page if you want to have a look at the source code of OpenMPT.
- Get an IRC client and join the #modplug IRC channel on EsperNet. If you do not want to install an IRC client, you can still use our web chat.
Wikis & Resources
- The OpenMPT Wiki is the source for the official OpenMPT manual and is free for anyone to edit. Share your OpenMPT hints here!
- The German OpenMPT Wiki offers a comprehensive OpenMPT manual and hints in German language.
- Interesting documents (like the TraxWeekly newsletters and The Mod FAQ) and links to development resources can be found on our Resources page.