OpenMPT 1.19.01.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today. Among many bugfixes and other small changes, the following improvements and new features are worth mentioning:
- Clicking and dragging the row numbers in the pattern editor selects the whole row.
- The new keyboard shortcuts "Select beat" and "Select measure" can be used to automatically extend the current pattern selection to the beat / measure boundaries.
- New Find / Replace mode: Find in current pattern selection.
- New sample editor tools: Create seamless sample loops, sample grid, quick fade.
- Many improvements in VST hosting.
- New compatible mix mode for MOD / S3M / XM / IT files (please use this mode when working with those formats).
- Edit history information can now be read from and saved to IT and MPTM files.
- Each pattern can now have a custom time signature (rows per beat and rows per measure) in the MPTM format. Time signatures can be edited from the pattern properties dialog.
- When exporting to WAV, sample-exact cue points are now written at each pattern transition.
- Most MPT hacks in modules can now be found through View → Find MPT Hacks in Song.