This update brings some novelties regarding instrument plugins as well as other new features, improvements and bug fixes:
- Vibrato tracker effects are now also applied to instrument plugins!
- Overhauled the portamento logic for instrument plugins to make it more straight-forward to use: By specifying the correct Pitch Wheel Depth actually used by the plugin in the instrument tab, all portamento and vibrato commands will sound identical to their sample counterparts.
- Playback can now be locked to an order range. The range can be specified from the context menu of an order selection. Locked orders are then shown with a different background colour.
- Added option to the Wave Export dialog to loop a song a given number of times during export.
- For visual guidance during editing, non-existing pattern numbers are now greyed out in the order list.
- Added shortcuts and other improvements to the Quick Channel Settings dialog.
- Randomize Parameters doesn't ask the plugin if a parameter is automatable anymore, as some plugins do not seem to set this property at all.
- Rewrote the AMF format loaders (for both DSMI and ASYLUM files) to be more precise.