OpenMPT 1.20.04.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is mostly a bugfix release to address some issues found in OpenMPT 1.20.03.00, but also brings some new features:
- In the treeview, it is now possible to rearrange (drag and drop), insert and duplicate (through the context menu) samples and instruments. Update: This is buggy, don't use it for now! (the issue has been fixed in OpenMPT 1.21)
- In the pattern editor, it is now possible to transpose selections by arbitrary amounts.
- Improved scroll wheel across numeric edit boxes.
- Fixed a few crashes when loading WAV or XI samples.
- ITP files saved with OpenMPT 1.20.03.00 were corrupted. The ITP saving code has been fixed.