OpenMPT 1.24.04.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is a quick bugfix release for yesterday's update to counteract an excessive performance drop that could be experienced when using OpenMPT in Wine or on slow systems. A few other small, mostly new issues have been fixed as well:
- Seeking with sample sync didn't apply portamento and note delay + row delay combinations accurately in some cases.
- On rows with a row delay effect, offset commands were executed on every row repetition in the previous version.
- Note delays are capped by the ticks per row + fine pattern delay tick count, not taking row delay into account.
- ProTracker instrument swapping is also applied if there was an empty sample slot "playing".
- In case you missed yesterday's update, there were many more improvements and new features as well.