OpenMPT 1.26.03.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is the second bugfix update for OpenMPT 1.26, mostly to address new and old bugs found in OpenMPT 1.26, but it also brings a few other improvements. These are the noteworthy improvements and changes in OpenMPT 1.26.03.00:
- When jumping around in the song, automated plugin parameters are now updated to their latest value.
- The resampler in the sample editor can now also use all internal interpolation filters in addition to r8brain.
- Better handling of volume slide and portamento command memory when converting from IT / MPTM / S3M to XM.
- The VOPM plugin no longer crashes randomly when pressing cancel in OPM import / export dialogs.
- IT-compatible auto-vibrato jumped very coarsely when being applied to high-pitched notes in non-linear mode.
- Improved playback of some GDM, MT2 and MTM files.
- MDL pattern import was broken in OpenMPT 1.26.
- Better visual feedback when exporting per-channel or per-instrument.
- Some input dialogs were not sized correctly when using the build for old Windows versions