A new update for OpenMPT 1.27 has been released today. It has been found that loading the default keyboard configuration didn't load all default keys since OpenMPT 1.27.01.00, causing issues such as making instrument number entry with the regular number keys impossible. This is now fixed, together with the following other bugfixes and improvements:
- Seeking with sample sync now supports fine volume slides.
- Interpolating the note column no longer overwrites existing instrument numbers.
- Fixed a possible crash when trying to enter notes after deleting all patterns.
- In the Find/Replace dialog, pre-fill the Find fields with values from the current pattern cell if they have not been used in a previous search.
- Various bugfixes in Find/Replace.
- Added drop-down menus for saving all samples and instruments.
- Upsampling a sample selection did not scale the new selection correctly if its end exceeded the old sample length.
- In the comments editor, soft tabs did not have the correct size most of the time.
- No longer enforce dragged-over items to be completely visible when using drag and drop in the tree view.
- IMF: Filter cutoff was upside down.
- MED: Correctly import patterns with less channels than the maximum used amount.
- STM: More accurate tempo calculation and better support for old format versions.
- Possible small memory leaks and crashes with malformed STP files.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same loader and playback fixes.