OpenMPT 1.19.03.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today. This build does not bring any big new features, but focuses on important stability improvements and bug fixes:
- Instrument envelopes with more than 25 envelope points are now saved correctly.
- MP3 export no longer crashes OpenMPT.
- Saving IT instruments (in both IT and ITI files) with an invalid sample map no longer crashes the tracker.
- In the sample editor, 8-Bit Stereo samples are now saved correctly.
- Shift-Dragging a channel header in the pattern editor killed the last channel.
- Songs don't stop automatically anymore after one play in some situations where "Loop Song" was actually enabled.
- When overwriting PC notes with normal notes, the pattern cell is now cleared properly.
- In compatible mode, two envelope points cannot share the same tick anymore.
- Saved ITP files were sometimes corrupted.
- Legacy Mixmodes RC1 and RC2 are only available in tunes that still use them.