OpenMPT 1.23.04.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is mostly a bugfix to address bugs found in the previous OpenMPT 1.23 release, but also brings a few other improvements. These are the noteworthy improvements and changes in OpenMPT 1.23.04.00:
- Added possibility to interpolate the instrument column.
- When removing something from the order list, OpenMPT stays at the previously selected pattern.
- With overflow paste, marking the pasted pattern area was not working when the paste ended exactly in the last pattern row.
- Select / Copy Select keys should no longer interfere with mouse dragging.
- Fixed flickering of current-row highlight in pattern view on Wine.
- When trying to load a plugin where both the 32-bit and 64-bit version are registered in OpenMPT, prefer the native version.
- Small fixes in the plugin bridge to address some crashes.
- Loading ADPCM samples was broken for XM and MOD files.
- Fixed 24-bit playback with DirectSound and WaveOut in some cases.
- When loading plugins during startup, the error message that was potentially shown didn't appear in the task bar, making it easy to forget about such a half-initialized OpenMPT instance.