OpenMPT 1.26.09.00 released
The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings small improvements and some bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27 development, which is is now slowly nearing completion:
- The "Copy Orders" shortcut never worked.
- When "Loop Pattern" is active, position jump commands no longer jump to the target pattern but restart the current pattern.
- 16SV samples created by Fasttracker 2 / Awave were not loaded correctly.
- Added "Go to Instrument / Sample directory" context menu entries to the tree view file browser to return to the default directories.
- Duplicate Note Action checks did not work for instrument plugins with a transposed note map.
- MIDI notes sent by the randomid VST plugin by Insert Piz Here were not being received
- Improved loading of SFX and PLM files.
- Visually indicate whether playback was stopped or paused by resetting the elapsed time in the status bar to 0:00:00 when stopping.