The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings small improvements and some bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27 development, which is is now slowly nearing completion:
- The "Copy Orders" shortcut never worked.
- When "Loop Pattern" is active, position jump commands no longer jump to the target pattern but restart the current pattern.
- 16SV samples created by Fasttracker 2 / Awave were not loaded correctly.
- Added "Go to Instrument / Sample directory" context menu entries to the tree view file browser to return to the default directories.
- Duplicate Note Action checks did not work for instrument plugins with a transposed note map.
- MIDI notes sent by the randomid VST plugin by Insert Piz Here were not being received
- Improved loading of SFX and PLM files.
- Visually indicate whether playback was stopped or paused by resetting the elapsed time in the status bar to 0:00:00 when stopping.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module playback and loader fixes.