The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today. I decided to backport some important bug fixes from the code of the upcoming OpenMPT 1.20 to the OpenMPT 1.19 branch so that they are available for all users. Like the previous minor update, this build does not bring any new features, but focuses on some important bug fixes:
- Some MIDI controller changes did not create an undo point when recording them to a pattern.
- When editing the first envelope node while compatible playback mode was enabled, the node was moved to the second tick.
- Various instrument properties were not cleared when converting from IT / MPTM to XM.
- Plugins based on the JUCE framework (e.g. TAL-NoiseMaker) don't crash anymore during WAV export.
- Some multi-input plugins like Guitar Rig shouldn't crash anymore.