I just noticed that an unstable version of the MIDI Input / Output plugin sneaked into the OpenMPT 1.20 release package. The file has been updated about an hour ago, so if you plan to use the MIDI Input / Output plugin and have already downloaded OpenMPT 1.20, you should download the file again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can help this site by donating.
ModPlug Central is funded for 76 months.
Recent topics on the forum
- Ways for multichannel cutoff & resonance controls
Yesterday at 07:05:59 by Saga Musix
- openmpt based web player ~ coolmodfiles.com
April 18, 2021, 16:29:27 by leondustar
- Latency problems, stuttering & skipping
April 18, 2021, 15:48:58 by LPChip
- [Kirkendell Creek Revisited] alt folk (youtube, mp3)
April 17, 2021, 05:53:40 by uncloned
- High-precision pitch offset command
April 15, 2021, 18:31:48 by Saga Musix
- ModPlug Tracker VST Plugins Compendium (Synth1 Based)
April 15, 2021, 13:31:15 by shorty
- global volume for vsti and other misleads
April 14, 2021, 20:59:17 by Saga Musix
- [microtonal guitars and creative video] Morning at a Park (youtube)
April 14, 2021, 10:09:10 by StarWolf3000
- The Demise of TiS - any gossip?
April 09, 2021, 23:06:46 by uncloned
- (Orchestra) Dmitry Jigalov - April (MellowNoiseKiev Edit) (MP3)
April 09, 2021, 19:09:16 by MellowNoiseKiev