The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This version mostly addresses crashes and freezes encountered with the previous OpenMPT 1.22 release, so upgrading to the latest version is advised.
These are the noteworthy improvements and changes in OpenMPT 1.22.02.00:
- Added global, always active VU meter with clip indicator in the main toolbar
- Instrument previews in the tree view are now played at 0dB.
- If a plugin editor is focussed, MIDI is now always routed to that plugin.
- MIDI CC shortcuts should now work in pretty much all places.
- When changing MIDI input devices, the change is applied instantly. Previously the old MIDI device was kept open.
- Support for exclusive device access has been added for WASAPI devices.
- Fixed possible crashes with Wave Out as well as possible freezes with ASIO / WASAPI drivers.