The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This is another bugfix update for OpenMPT 1.26, addressing old bugs and improving existing functionality without adding any new features:
- Pasting partial PC events could result in invalid parameter numbers or values in patterns.
- "Change plugin parameter" only worked if the selection started in the first channel.
- When reading ITI / XI instruments as samples, prefer reading the sample at middle-C rather than the first sample in the file.
- Crossfading did not work if a sample only had a sustain loop, and adding silence at the beginning of the sample did not move the sustain loop points.
- Allow ITI files saved with Schism Tracker to be loaded.
- Do not cycle through treeview items when keeping keys pressed while a playable item is focussed.
- In IT files, MIDI program and bank instrument properties are now written in a way that is also read correctly by other IT-compatible applications.
- Avoid enabling some ProTracker quirks for MOD files most likely created with ScreamTracker 3.
- Tremolo effect only had half the intended strength in MOD files.
- Dragging the mouse over buttons in the Channel Manager now applies the same action to all hovered buttons rather than toggling the action everytime the mouse moves a bit.
- SF2 region coarse tuning is now imported.
- Embedded soundfonts in RMI files could not be read in some cases.
- Several crashes with malformed module files.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module loader fixes.