The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings small improvements and some bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27, which is still being worked on:
- In the pattern tab, do not wrap around the spin wheel for the edit spacing box from 0 to 64.
- Correctly center active row when switching to a pattern that has less rows than the previously edited pattern.
- The "switch to order list" shortcut also toggled overflow paste.
- Configuring chords with a relative base note was broken since OpenMPT 1.26.01.00.
- Trying to play a part of a pattern that is not part of the regular play sequence (e.g. rows after a pattern break) caused the pattern to be played from the first row instead.
- Added 1:256 and 1:512 sample zoom factors.
- When converting from IT / MPTM / S3M to MOD and vice versa, samples were slightly detuned (MOD plays with PAL middle-C frequency, but was translated using NTSC middle-C frequency).
- If a soundfont has more than 16 banks, do not cram items of further banks into the first bank's folder.
- Completely disable silence detection for VST plugins, as plugins built with old versions of the JUCE framework falsely claim that they support this feature.
- When performing excessive portamento down in IT linear slide mode with legacy period mode enabled or excessive portamento up with Hertz mode, the channel frequency wrapped around since OpenMPT 1.26.01.00
- SF2: Some stereo sample pairs were mismatched.
- Running OpenMPT with a relative path to a module file as a parameter did not work as intended.
- MIDI Input / Output plugin: Identically-named input and output ports could cause the previous plugin state to not be restored properly.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module playback and loader fixes.