The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings some small improvements and bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27 development.
- "Continue song as soon as MIDI notes are being received" also restarted playback from cursor position if "follow song" was disabled.
- Show tooltip explanations for auto-vibrato parameters.
- Convert auto-vibrato sweep between IT / MPTM and XM more accurately.
- Can now load some STM files which previously did not load, and fix playback of some SoundTracker MODs.
- Appending a sample-based module to an instrument-based module did not create instruments for the newly added samples.
- Fix icons with broken transparency on some systems, in particular on Wine 2.x.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module playback and loader fixes.