The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings more small improvements and bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27 development.
- When using the installer, OpenMPT is now properly registered as a "default application" in Windows, which should ease manual association of OpenMPT with module file types.
- Show a warning when duplicating patterns exceeds the pattern limit of the format.
- Channel panning was not always updated from instruments / samples when seeking.
- When descending into a directory in the instrument browser that contains nothing but one subdirectory, automatically descend further down into that directory.
- Deleting patterns through the tree view was not undo-able.
- Crash when trying to use SynthMaster 2.8 plugin.
- Plugin data of some newer JUCE-based plugins (e.g. latest TAL-Filter-2 version) was not saved correctly inside module files.
- Possible crash when using Duplicate Note Actions with instruments that are associated to plugins.
- Work-around for reading MIDI macros and plugin settings in some malformed IT files written by old UNMO3 versions.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module playback and loader fixes.