The latest version of OpenMPT has been released today.
This update brings more small improvements and bugfixes backported from OpenMPT 1.27 development.
- Cloning effect plugins no longer creates an instrument for them.
- Right-clicking outside of the pattern shows a context menu for adding more channels.
- Most pattern editing functionality in pattern 2 and higher was broken after deleting pattern 1.
- Various fixes for Find and Replace of extended commands (Exy / Sxy).
- Lifted the sample limit in sample mode from 199 to 255.
- Some resizable GUI plugins (e.g. Roland D-50) were not resized correctly.
- Enable VBlank timing as specified in PT36 files and read song comment
- Loosen heuristics to allow a few more semi-damaged Ultimate Soundtracker files to play.
- If there were instruments with both sample and plugin assignments in MT2 files, sample data was not read correctly.
libopenmpt has been updated as well with the same module playback and loader fixes.