Another update for OpenMPT 1.27 has been released today. It brings the following bugfixes and improvements:
- Volume envelopes of previewed notes in pattern or instrument editor were not volume-ramped correctly, causing audible clicks.
- Autosave was broken in OpenMPT 1.27.02.00.
- Improved tempo tapping accuracy if no module is playing.
- Update channel plugin lists when inserting or moving plugins.
- Dropdown lists in the Effect Visualizer were not DPI-aware.
- Fix broken volume envelopes with negative values as found in breakdwn.it by Elysis.
- RAW encoder was set as the default stream encoder by mistake since OpenMPT 1.27.01.00.
- Save As dialogs changed the working directory, preventing removable media from being ejected after saving to such a drive.
- High-resolution timers were not disabled when playback was stopped, possibly leading to unintentional increased power consumption.
- Allow numbers with trailing newlines to be pasted into decimal and signed numer edit fields.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.