A new update for OpenMPT 1.27 has been released today. Among others, it brings the following bugfixes and improvements:
- Shrinking a pattern selection did not work as intended when merging an effect command for the second row of two merged rows.
- It was possible to interpolate columns even if pattern editing was disabled.
- Dropping a sample from another module did not adjust its parameters to the new module format.
- SFZ: Support loop_crossfade opcode for creating crossfaded loops when importing samples.
- XM E60 loop bug was not considered in song length calucation.
- Support MOD files from the Inconexia demo by Iguana.
- J2B: Ignore frequency limits from file header. Fixes Medivo.j2b, broken since OpenMPT 1.26.
- Vorbis export could crash when unsupported ABR bitrates were chosen.
- LFO Plugin: Closing the plugin editor while the pattern editor was open could lead to the LFO waveform being changed unintentionally.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same loader and playback improvements.