An update for OpenMPT 1.27 containing mostly bugfixes and some small improvements has been released today. The following things have changed:
- Shortcuts with Shift key for Normalize and DC Removal no longer clash with the Shift modifier for applying those actions to all samples.
- Fixed previewing of notes after replacing a sample with an active sample selection by a shorter sample.
- DLS / SF2 / SFZ: Set release node for volume envelopes in MPTM format.
- SFZ: Do not reject files with
<curve>sections and import
region_labelas sample name.
- Fixed crash after removing all patterns.
- Some filter changes through MIDI macros were not applied if the note volume was set to 0 on the same row.
- MED: Import "STP" note stop command.
- DBM: Key Off and Set Envelope Position were imported incorrectly. High sample offset (E7x) is now supported.
- MID: GS drum channel enable and disable messages unconditionally enabled drum channels.
- More accurate estimation of export duration for order list selections and when the song is played more than once during export.
- Welcome Dialog: FT2 and IT classic keymaps were mixed up.
- Bogus error messages were shown when loading the default keymap.
- Small memory leak when browsing for folders (e.g. in path setup).
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same loader and playback fixes.