Another small update for OpenMPT 1.27 containing mostly bugfixes has been released today. The following other things have changed:
- New shortcuts for envelope editor: Switch to Volume / Panning / Pitch / Filter Envelope, Toggle Volume / Panning / Pitch / Filter Envelope, Toggle Envelope Loop, Toggle Envelope Sustain Loop, Toggle Envelope Carry.
- Convert sample properties when importing samples via Media Foundation codecs (for MOD / XM).
- Select next item after deleting a file in the treeview to prevent scrolling back to top on Wine.
- Sending or receiving SysEx messages through the plugin bridge resulted in a crash.
- When automating more than 64 plugin parameters of a bridged plugin at the same time (also when restoring saved parameters), parameter 0 was reset to a value of 0.
- The resonant filter was sometimes unstable when combining low-volume samples, low cutoff and high mixing rates.
- Switching between instruments with portamento did not update the NNA settings.
- AMS: Possible crash during load in low memory situations.
- Various small playback fixes (FAR, MID, STM, ULT).