Another bugfix update for OpenMPT 1.27 has been released today. While continuing our work on new features for OpenMPT 1.28, a couple of bugs have been found that are fixed in this small release:
- Mix-pasting multiple patterns including +++ or --- patterns inserted those patterns at the beginning of the orderlist. They are now ignored completely.
- Entering a note, then pressing the chord modifier and releasing the key was interpreted as releasing a chord, which could lead to a crash when accessing bogus chord key channels.
- Picking up an instrument number higher than the number of usable instruments in the dropdown list was not possible.
- Channels whose volume envelope was playing at volume 0 while being moved to a NNA background channel were cut off completely since OpenMPT 1.27.07.00.
- Fixed a crash with some malformed tunings.
- AMF (ASYLUM): Convert 7-bit panning to 8-bit panning for playback.
- The crash handler no longer includes the installation GUID in crash reports as it theoretically allows de-anonymizing update statistics.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same loader and playback fixes.