This is the first update to OpenMPT 1.28, fixing a handful of mostly new issues found in the previous release:
- Builds for Windows XP / Vista no longer worked on CPUs without SSE2 support.
- Properly render & character in custom pattern fonts and tuning note name list.
- Improve OPL silent note optimization.
- MO3: Apply playback changes based on "ModPlug-made" header flag.
- Only clip WASAPI non-exclusive floating-point output on real Windows systems. Wine does not need it.
- Open / Save file dialogs looked strange on some Wine setups.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.