This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28, fixing a handful of issues found in the previous release:
- MIDI Library preview did not preview the correct instruments for many soundfonts including GM.DLS.
- Do not send MIDI volume or set dry / wet ratio to plugins on note-off. Old behaviour (this bug has gone unnoticed for more than ten years!) is retained through a compatibility setting that is only available for legacy files.
- Do not allow OPL3 waveforms in S3M files. Existing files with OPL3 waveforms are not affected.
- FLAC Tags were imported with incorrect character set.
- Sample swapping was always enabled for MOD files since it has been separated from the ProTracker 1/2 compatibility flag. Now it is always enabled for Amiga-style modules and otherwise the old heuristic is used again.
- Saving 16-bit stereo samples in MOD files (which should be converted to 8-bit mono) was broken since OpenMPT 1.28.01.00.
- M15: SoundTracker default tempo is no longer rounded.
- MTM: Ignore unused Exy commands on import.
- Startrekker: Clamp speed to 31 ticks per row.
- On Windows 10, OpenMPT prevented Windows from shutting down even when there were no unsaved files. On Windows Vista and newer, OpenMPT now shows the number of unsaved files when preventing a shutdown.
- Fixed several issues when building the Wine audio wrapper.
- MIDI Export: Pitch wheel depth is now synchronized between instruments. "Don't export" didn't work as intended when the ignored instrument shared pattern channels with exported instruments.
- Do not disable Reverb if
/noAssemblycommand line switch is passed.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.