This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28, fixing a handful of issues found in the previous release:
- Seeking with sample sync did not stop notes with XM Key Off (Kxx) effect.
- Sequence splitting when converting to MPTM was broken.
- Possible crash when playing some XM files (introduced in OpenMPT 1.28.01.00).
- Breaking out of a sustain loop through Note-Off sometimes didn't continue in the regular sample loop, or not at the correct position.
- Show keyboard shortcuts in various tooltips.
- Try to figure out when a USB MIDI device is disconnected and disable the MIDI record button if this device was being used for recording.
- In addition to checking for the latest development builds, it is now also possible to receive update notifications for upcoming minor updates.
- MIDI I/O Plugin: Do not crash when sending a MIDI message fails.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback and security fixes.