This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28, fixing a handful of issues found in the previous release:
- When pasting or converting from IT to MPTM or vice versa, don't convert volume column commands as if they were coming from XM.
- When showing folders in the lower tree view panel, going back to the parent folder selects the previously visited folder.
- Scroll to last selected item when refreshing file navigation in the tree view.
- Time-stretching a samples with a sample rate higher than 192 kHz crashed OpenMPT. Until the SoundTouch library can handle this, you will now either have to downsample or transpose the sample.
- Detect IT files unpacked with early UNMO3 versions.
- Fix VSTi playback or MIDI export in XM files with sample slots whose transpose is not set to C-5.
- Warn when saving a MOD file where samples beyond sample slot 31 are referenced in patterns.
libopenmpt has also been updated.