This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28, improving some features and fixing a handful of other issues:
- If repeating notes on key hold is enabled, the repetitions are now ignored if recording is disabled (key-jazz) or the edit step is set to 0, to avoid ugly and unnecessary repetitions.
- The "editing is disabled" prompt can no longer be dismissed by pressing the "E" key and thus re-enabling editing accidentally.
- Chord detect interval didn't work across pattern boundaries.
- Added shortcuts for toggling sample drawing, adding silence and configuring the sample grid.
- Added more tooltips to the waveform and envelope views buttons.
- MIDI Mapping dialog did not appear when holding Shift key in some plugin editors (e.g. in Synth1 editor when enabling popout sliders).
- It was not possible to record parameter changes to the pattern editor from bridged plugins.
- Receiving MIDI messages from the bridge was broken since v1.27.08.00. Sending SysEx messages to a 64-bit host or bridge never worked.
- Possible crash when importing MID files with more than one sustain pedal release message following a note-off.
- When adding a sound font fails, an error message is shown.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to load huge sound fonts.
- SF2: Samples stored past 2 GB into the file couldn't be extracted.
libopenmpt has also been updated.