This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28, bringing some small playback improvements and fixing a handful of crashes:
- Do not apply ramp from initial global volume to current global volume when jumping around in playback.
- Sample loop length was off by one in MTM and some PSM files.
- Import edit timer from S3M files saved with Impulse Tracker.
- Small performance improvement when opening / creating new modules or starting playback.
- Plugin Bridge process kept hanging around in background if loading or closing a plugin failed.
- Possible crash when trying to retrigger an OPL note with active filter.
- Possible crash with malformed ITP files.
- Possible crash when trying to load certain corrupted MP3 samples, or when encountering such samples in MO3 files.
libopenmpt has also been updated.