While we sadly could not finish OpenMPT 1.29 in time for Christmas, here is a small update to OpenMPT 1.28 with playback improvements and other bugfixes:
- Chord detect interval was broken if the pattern number didn't match its location in the order list (e.g. pattern 3 at position 3) since OpenMPT 1.28.07.00.
- Fixed potential crash when entering notes, in particular if the order list was empty and another potential crash when halving a pattern with an odd number of rows and then expanding it again.
- MOD: Fix initial instrument change with no note playing, as observed in the first pattern of Beyond Music by Captain.
- Loading / creating the first OPL instrument while playback was already running didn't start the OPL emulator until the next time playback was restarted.
- Fixed compilation of Wine Integration on recent Wine versions.
libopenmpt has also been updated.