OpenMPT 1.28.10.00 released
Yep, OpenMPT 1.29 also didn't quite make it for Easter - some major features have been worked on in the previous months (improved MED and SFZ support among others), so we would like to give the release a bit more time and ensure it has the usual quality. However, some of the changes that have been done since Christmas have now been wrapped up in an OpenMPT 1.28 update:
- When changing from modern tempo mode to classic or alternative tempo mode, the initial song tempo is now retained better.
- Do not modify existing Parameter Control Events incorrectly when interpolating normal (volume) commands or notes.
- Volume column tone portamento commands did not update portamento effect memory when seeking. XM volume column portamento quirks are now handled better when seeking.
- When OPL instruments were set up as external samples, changing their parameters didn't mark them as modified.
- IT: Vibrato was too fast in Old Effects mode since OpenMPT 1.27.
- DMF: Some files had a wrong tempo since OpenMPT 1.25.02.00.
- Fixed potential crash when trying to save a file to a drive that no longer exists.
For a complete list of changes, have a look at the release notes and the full version history.
libopenmpt has also been updated.