This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.29, improving existing features, fixing a number of bugs and adding support for a new sample file format:
- Added support for BRR (SNES Bit Rate Reduction) sample format import.
- In the tree view, hidden files are now shown if Windows Explorer is configured to do so. System files are now shown unless they are also hidden, as this is closer to Explorer's behaviour.
- Fixed some small visual issues when deleting a pattern or undoing the deletion of a pattern in the tree view and order list.
- Choosing Pattern Properties from the order list context menu always showed the properties of the currently edited pattern.
- It is now possible to redo the deletion of a pattern.
- MID: Support files with initial negative delta time. This is not valid according to the standard, but such files exist in the wild.
- PP20: The first few bytes of some files were not decompressed properly, making some files unplayable (depending on the original format).
- In file dialogs that can open multiple files, it is now possible to open files from different locations (e.g. through search results).
- Channel Manager: Middle-clicking a channel now shows the quick channel settings rather than just a dialog to rename.
- Some instruments with many key zones and instrument layers were no longer imported correctly since OpenMPT 1.29.01.00.
libopenmpt has also been updated.