This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.29, improving existing features and fixing a number of bugs:
- In the tree view, natural sort order is now used for filenames (e.g. "Sample 10.flac" is sorted after "Sample 2.flac").
- Added possibility to use
%channel_name%in pattern accessibility description format, which contains the channel name in addition to its index.
- The start and end point of an existing sample selection can now be modified by dragging them with the mouse.
- Playback position indication in the sample and instrument editor did not work when using a pattern-specific playback function (e.g. "play from current pattern") and the module was not playing before that.
- Slicing at cue points lost the first part of the sample if some cue point was 0.
- Trimming and resampling didn't adjust cue points accordingly.
- Sample frequency to transpose + finetune conversion was wrong if the resulting transpose value was negative.
- Support loading and saving (but not editing for now, apart from using the clipboard) command W, which is used e.g. by BASS for syncing purposes.
- PLM: Percentage offset (Mxx) was slightly off.
- Channel Manager is no longer redrawn on almost every unrelated UI update.