This is a small update to OpenMPT 1.29, improving existing features and fixing a number of bugs:
- Added new shortcuts for moving channels in the pattern tab (current selection if there is one, edit cursor otherwise).
- Disabling song looping didn't really work for anything but the first subsong in a seqeuence. Some related issues when song looping is disabled have also been fixed.
- If a match for Find & Replace is found in a pattern that is not part of the current sequence, the active sequence is automatically changed.
- More logical cue point moving when removing sample ranges.
- Respect instrument NNA settings when playing notes via MIDI.
- Improve some icons' visibility in high contrast / dark themes.
- Avoid desynchronization between channels when doing per-channel stream export for S3M files.
- Allow multiple sequences to be merged even if current song format is not MPTM.
- WOW: Fixed loading of several files and hardened WOW file detection.
- STM: Changed tempo computation to behave like Scream Tracker 2.3 instead of Scream Tracker 2.2, as the playback frequencies we use for sample playback are closer to those of Scream Tracker 2.3.
- MED: Fix possible hang during load if a MED file claims to contain 256 songs.
libopenmpt has also been updated.