This small update to OpenMPT 1.29 is mostly a bugfix release, but also adds some new keyboard shortcuts and improves existing features. Here are the most important changes:
- Added keyboard shortcuts for adding and removing channels.
- Splitting a stereo sample into two mono samples wastes less memory.
- On some systems, the OPL patch editor caused keyboard shortcuts to stop working.
- When activating the comments tab, the keyboard focus is set to the text editor to improve accessibility.
- Some samples or OPL patches were imported with a too high sample rate in S3Ms saved with Scream Tracker 3.
- Only force to rescan MIDI devices after receiving a device change notification from the system. Might fix a crash with buggy MIDI drivers.
- Support loading 64-bit PCM and floating-point WAV files as a module.
- Fixed possible crash when loading malformed floating-point WAV file that claimed to have a bit depth of 8 bits or lower as a module.
- Properly resize text labels on main toolbar according to actual font size used.
- Some keys were missing when resetting the default keymap.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.