This small update to OpenMPT 1.29 is mostly a bugfix release, but also adds some new keyboard shortcuts and improves existing features. Here are the most important changes:
- Holding a key to preview a sample or instrument in module in the tree view now works as expected (no more cycling through items / playing "Ding" sound).
- Fixed possible crash when resuming playback with "Play song from pattern start" combined with "Maintain sample sync on seek".
- Added a new keyboard shortcut "Insert Separator" (Ctrl + Insert by default) to the order list which does the same thing as the identically-named context menu entry.
- Added support for instrument control S7x command when seeking with sample sync.
- Plugin names in pattern editor's instrument list are now updated immediately when renaming a plugin.
- Some pattern characters were surrounded by colored frames when using proportional fonts.
- SFZ import: Support loopcrossfade as an alias for loop_crossfade. label_keyN values with spaces no longer break the parsing of following opcodes on the same line.
- SFZ export: Avoid creating folder names with trailing spaces and dots, as they are difficult to delete or move on Windows.
- IT: Instrument / sample panning was reset on note-off / fade commands.
- With some imported formats, the "Save As" dialog didn't show up when trying to save them, overwriting the original file instead.
- Modifier key state (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Win) could sometimes get stuck when switching to another application.
- LFO Plugin: Frequency was not immediately reset when restoring parameters from saved file.
- Fixed possible crashes and excessive memory consumption when loading some malformed module files.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.