This update to OpenMPT 1.30 fixes a couple of bugs and improves features:
- The base octave setting now respects the current instrument's group size where possible.
- The active instrument is now remembered more consistently when switching between tabs. This allows to e.g. change to a specific instrument in the pattern editor, then go to the instrument editor and see the same instrument there (as before) and finally go to the sample editor and also see the correct sample there.
- The plugin dry / wet ratio display is now updated immediately when modified through macros or plugin volume handling.
- The initial tempo slider position was not set correctly in the MPTM format.
- Avoid playing a sound when double-clicking the folder of a soundfont drum instrument in the tree view.
- Data Entry shortcuts and Ctrl + Scroll Wheel now only affect "special" notes if no regular notes are selected.
- Go To Dialog: Fixed rare crash when module is playing while the jump is being applied.
- Effect memory is now applied correctly when seeking in S3M files.
- Improved behaviour when dragging a timeline item in the sample editor and the initial grab point wasn't exactly the horizontal position of the item.
- Default channel colors are now applied when changing the number of channels via Song Properties.
- MIDI Export: Default to mapped drum export.
- With malformed modules, the LFO plugin could output invalid parameter changes to other plugins, causing a crash depending on how the target plugin handles such invalid parameters.
- Fixed potential crash when using the Amiga BLEP resampler and playing extremely high notes.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback and security fixes.