OpenMPT 1.30.04.00 released
This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 fixes a couple of bugs and improves features:
- Plugin instances can now be directly removed from a module using a dedicated Remove button on the General Tab, and also through the Tree View (the same way as samples or other items, by pressing Delete or through the context menu).
- The Parameter Editor now remembers the last window position in addition to its size.
- Pitch / Pan Separation and Random Variation instrument properties were not resetting properly when seeking, potentially causing instruments to be played e.g. at a vastly different pan position compared to playing the module continuously.
- When in instrument mode, slicing a sample at its cue points now assigns the sample name to newly added instruments.
- Allow broken SBI files created with JuceOPLVSTi to be loaded.
- The sample grid is no longer applied to sample drawing.
- Drawing sample data with Shift pressed could cause a crash in OpenMPT 1.30.03.00.
- Dragging improvements from OpenMPT 1.30.03.00 actually made things worse when zooming into a sample.
- MED: Stereo samples were not imported correctly.
- Fixed a crash when trying to play song from current pattern if the pattern is not part of the current order list.
For a complete list of changes, have a look at the release notes and the full version history.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.