This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 improves a number of features and fixes some bugs:
- In multi-channel record mode, PC events (both when recorded from plugin or via MIDI mapping) are now distributed to all channels of the current record group.
- Under some circumstances, the complete upper tree view could be emptied, eventually leading to a crash.
- BRR files are now shown in the tree view sample browser.
- Calculate correct selection point after scrolling samples with an 1:x zoom factor.
- When the crossfade dialog was allowed to be opened because normal loop points were set despite the loop itself not being enabled, it still tried to use the sustain loop points instead, even if they resulted in an empty loop.
- Don't send All Controllers Off to T-Force Trance Gate 2 plugin, as it also resets some user-configured parameters such as resonance.
- Playback fixes for DBM files.
- The Echo DMO and Digi Booster Echo plugins used a wrong delay duration when setting their respective delay parameters to 0.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.