This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 mostly fixes some bugs and adds a new keyboard shortcut:
- Added Play / Stop shortcut.
- Most keyboard shortcuts were not accessible with Microsoft's RDP client for iOS and potentially other virtual keyboards.
- More accurate effect description in Note Properties when combining volume column cue points with regular offset.
- MO3: Sample filenames were not imported correctly.
- Automatic Sample Trimmer: Avoid over-trimming samples that are used for MOD-style sample swapping - it is important that the whole sample is preserved in this case even if it is playing completely silently, as the timing of sample swap depends on reaching that sample's end or loop end.
- Little-endian RAW export was broken since OpenMPT 1.30.01.00, exporting big-endian samples instead.
- Keyboard configuration: If no choices are set, the Restore button now restores all default choices for the given shortcut.