This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 is mostly a bugfix release:
- ZIP files are no longer tried to be resolved as links in the tree view's file browser. This may slightly speed up populating the file browser, and should fix a potential crash reported by a user.
- When recording MIDI pitch bend events into patterns, changes are now applied live.
- Channel VU meters now scale better with larger pattern fonts and high-DPI displays.
- After removing channels, the pattern cursor sometimes became invisible if the channel it was previously located in no longer existed.
- Vertical lines sometimes showed up in zoomed-in sample waveforms.
- The dragging improvements from OpenMPT 1.30.04.00 are no longer applied to sample cue points and loop points, as the old behaviour is arguably better-suited there.
- The forward / backward mouse buttons to navigate to the next / previous sample slot now also work when clicking into the OPL editor.
- Live update of instrument filter settings only worked for running notes if the filter envelope was active.
- Small playback compatibility fixes for IT and S3M files.
- MIDI I/O Plugin: MIDI Start message is no longer sent when previewing notes in pattern / sample / instrument editors or when pattern stepping is enabled.
- The correct build variant is now downloaded when updating modern portable amd64 installations.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.