This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 is mostly a bugfix release:
- When previewing soundfont or MIDI library items in the tree view, a click was heard on note-off.
- After seeking with sample sync, the filter settings of playing notes were not updated since OpenMPT 1.30.09.00.
- The correct endianness of 16SV IFF sample data is now determined heuristically, to support both IFF files created by some (broken) PC software and files using the correct endianness. Fixed single-cycle loops in some IFF samples.
- If the first notes assigned to a sample in a key map required no transposition but the transposition changed for higher notes, the "Transpose Samples / Reset Map" feature was still available, even though it shouldn't be.
- Fixed a possible crash when hovering the envelope area of malformed instruments with a set release node but no envelope points, and whenever such instruments were played.
- MOD commands E10 / E20 / EA0 / EB0 are no longer preserved when converting to other formats, as the MOD format applies no effect memory for them.
- The fix for the OPL cutoff bug introduced in OpenMPT 1.30.09.00 was incomplete.
- ULT: Offset commands exceeding 65535 samples were sometimes not imported correctly even if there was room for them.
- When saving modules extracted from ZIP files and other archive types, there was no prompt for a new filename, instead overwriting the original archive file.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.