OpenMPT 1.30.12.00 released
This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 is mostly a bugfix release and will likely be the last release before OpenMPT 1.31. Here's a list of the most notable changes in this version:
- Stopping a sample preview in the Sample tab could stop unrelated plugin notes.
- Saving ITI files with embedded samples created broken ITI files if the source samples were marked as external.
- VBlank heuristics are now applied to MOD files with M!K! signature.
- NoiseTracker MODs are now always played with VBlank timing.
- MED: Global play transpose value was not considered for MMD0 files. Support for default instrument pitch was added.
- Tab order in Plugin Manager was changed to make the plugin list reachable more easily.
- In OpenMPT 1.30.11.00, browsing for all module types showed all 3-letter file extensions in addition to modules.
- Song length calculation stopped at first encountered
F00command in XM files instead of looking for further subsongs.
For a complete list of changes, have a look at the release notes and the full version history.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.