OpenMPT 1.31.02.00 released
This small update to OpenMPT 1.31 is just a quick bugfix release to address a regression introduced in the first OpenMPT 1.31 release in keyboard shortcut handling, as well as a couple of issues found with the experimental builds for Windows XP and Vista. Here's a list of the most notable changes in this version:
- Since OpenMPT 1.31.01.00, switching between module formats could permanently erase user-assigned effect letter shortcuts (smooth MIDI macros, finetune, etc).
- Loading keyboard shortcuts from a file made automatically assigned effect letter shortcuts inaccessible until the user switched to a module with a different format than the currently edited module.
- Special handling of Tab key on input fields in the upper part of the pattern tab was removed. The global shortcut for switching between upper / lower views should be used instead.
- Fixed some rounding issues when transposing samples in the sample tab especially at lower sample rates.
- IT: Improved fingerprinting of early ModPlug Tracker versions.
- XMF: Modules from Astroidea demos can now be read as well.
- Appending a module now also merges its edit history.
- Automatic updates were not available on builds for Windows XP and Vista, despite being advertised to work in OpenMPT 1.31.
- For new installations, the installer for Windows XP and Vista suggested an incorrect default path.
For a complete list of changes, have a look at the release notes and the full version history.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.