This small update to OpenMPT 1.31 fixes a number of bugs and adds support for yet another variant of the MOD format. Here's a list of the most notable changes in this version:
- Can now read modified 8-channel MOD files from the DOS game Aleshar - The World Of Ice.
- Since OpenMPT 1.31.01.00, refreshing the tree view was much slower than necessary when an item in the file browser was selected.
- Interpolating a pattern command with two independent nibble parameters caused a wrong result if the direction of interpolation differed between the two nibbles.
- Trying to load unsupported sample files could sometimes cause the currently loaded sample data in that slot to be removed even if the raw sample import dialog was going to be shown later.
- Sustain point was disabled on soundfont drum keys with custom envelope, and envelope settings from a drum kit's global zone were not applied to individual drums.
- Fixed possible crash with some malformed MED files.
- When updating portable installations, the update is now downloaded into the portable installation directory instead of the system's temporary directory, allowing to update several portable installations at the same time.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same improvements and fixes.