This small update to OpenMPT 1.31 is mostly a bugfix release. Here's a list of the most notable changes in this version:
- Fixed volume and envelope position issues when seeking with sample sync and the target row contained a note without instrument number.
- Some IFF samples with empty chunks could not be loaded.
- 16-bit mono IFF samples were saved as little-endian instead of big-endian.
- Cue points are now removed from newly-created samples after slicing at cue points. The old cue points no longer make sense in the context of the new sample.
- MIDI data is no longer sent to bypassed VST plugins.
- The new instrument plugin tone portamento mechanism broke after encountering a note-off event.
- MIDI I/O Plugin: Fix potential crash while suspending.
- MIDI pitch bend is now applied to samples outside of the pattern view as well (e.g. sample / instrument / comments tab).
- Improved scrolling support for laptops with precision touchpads.
libopenmpt has been updated as well.